Thursday, June 9, 2011

Update on Lucky - The dog that almost never made it



I am filled with such joy to see recent pictures of Lucky looking healthy,settled and happy in her new home.
If you remember my blog awhile back - Lucky was the pup we found in a black bag on the way to a rubbish dump. Lucky ,who had the worst possible start in life, was given a second chance and its quite clear from these pics above that the new owner of Lucky has given this once abandoned pup everything a dog could want. I am sure I speak for all animal lovers when I say the fight against animal cruelty is made more bearable when we see and hear stories like that of Lucky.


Karien,owner of Lucky, we thank you for taking her in and making her part of your family - We could do with more people like you in the world!!


We can only hope & pray we have more success stories like this in the future :)



"Hugs Tiny~Tinks"

No comments:

Post a Comment